(This was a presentation which we held in January 2017. Thanks to all who attended, all seemed to have an enjoyable time.)
As you no doubt know, the goal of hypnosis is to put you in control, so you can achieve what you want out of life. This includes making it easier to create changes in your life, and to maintain the changes.
As some (dare we say many) people are still in the dark about what hypnosis can achieve, we are giving a free presentation on this in the New Year (14 January 2017, 11 am – 12 noon), specifically on the topic of how you can keep those New Year Resolutions using hypnosis.
During this presentation, you can find the answers to the following questions:-
- What is hypnosis, and how does it work?
- What is the difference between stage hypnosis and clinical hypnotherapy?
- Which issues can be treated with clinical hypnotherapy?
- How can you use hypnosis to improve your life, make it easier to achieve your goals, and keep your New Year’s resolution?
- What does it feel like to be hypnotised (we will give a description)?
For those who wish to participate, there will be an option to experience a relaxation exercise during the presentation.
There will also be a chance to have questions about hypnosis and hypnotherapy answered during or after the presentation.
To register, go to Eventbrite.
See you there!