If you work full-time, you can spend approximately 50% of your waking life at the office. Perhaps you arrive early at the office to beat the traffic, and then find that pressure of work means you leave later than intended? Even if this is not happening, full-time workers can spend 35 – 40 hours per week at work.
If you do not feel happy at work, it can affect how you perform in your job, and how you behave and feel both at work and outside of the office, e.g. when you are with your family and friends. It could even affect your career and promotion prospects.
Hypnotherapy can help with many areas of work / office life. It can also have beneficial effects on your enjoyment and success in life outside of the office.
Hypnotherapy uses the power of your subconscious mind to make positive changes to how you feel, how you behave, and how you perform at work.
The following list gives some examples of how hypnotherapy can improve aspects of your life at work:
- Confidence and self belief: know your abilities, be sure of what you know, and be able to ask for help when needed while still retaining your inner self belief.
- Concentration: be able to focus on your work tasks and get them completed in the time available.
- Formal communication skills: improve your verbal presentation skills, having confidence and ability to present to all levels of the organisation.
- Interpersonal communication skills: be able to adapt what you are saying and doing to enable better communication with colleagues who may have different opinions from you.
- Overcome past negative experiences at work: move on positively from previous negative experiences, e.g., in a past role or in your current job.
- Improved memory: remember facts and figures, e.g., at meetings, or at unscheduled ‘corridor’ interactions with management
- Ability to regain calmness under stress: be able to move from feeling stressed to being calm again, quickly and invisibly (note: I am not promising that you will never be stressed at work, just that you will be able to recover quickly!)
- Time management: ability to prioritise tasks, and have an overview of the work that is required to be done, so more items are completed.
- Assertiveness: be able to explain your point of view while respecting other colleagues ideas as well
If you would like to learn how to harness the power of your subconscious mind to work for you, please feel free to contact me at Sunset Coast Hypnotherapy on 0403 932311, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for a free phone consultation.
Hypnotherapy can be especially useful for helping you:-
- look differently at events in your past
- practice positive self-talk
- concentrate on the present (rather than worrying about the past and future)
- motivate yourself towards your goals.
We can discuss your specific requirements, and there is absolutely no obligation to proceed with hypnotherapy unless you choose to do so.
© Lisa Billingham, 2018