I’m Lisa Billingham, and I didn’t always intend to become a hypnotherapist! If you are interested in how I ended up in this profession, then details are available here.
Nowadays, my purpose is to help you to achieve your goals in life. I specialise in helping people with anxiety, stress, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
I provide an ethical, focused, professional, and confidential service. Whatever you wish to achieve, I can work together with you, using my knowledge and skills to create sessions specifically to help you achieve what you want.
As a clinical hypnotherapist and psychotherapist, I use evidence-based techniques in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy, including CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) and hypnosis.
I have offices in North Beach, Warwick and Joondalup (within Perth, Western Australia). (Please note: temporary arrangements are in place from March 2020 until further notice). I can also offer consultations via Skype. Please call 0403 932311 to enquire about appointments.
I am a Member of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA), one of the major Australian professional bodies for hypnotherapists, and the Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (ICHP). These both require undertaking of regular training and keeping my knowledge up to date, as well as upholding high ethical standards. I am also a Registered Hypnotherapist with the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia.
As I am a member of the AHA, health fund rebates are available for sessions booked with me, depending on fund and level of cover.
Qualifications and training
- Diploma in Hypnocounselling
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Coach
- Certificate in Conversational Hypnosis
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
- Cert. IV Training and Assessment (adult education)
I use my knowledge of the following areas to create your individualised sessions:-
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Conversational Hypnosis
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Adult Education
- Enhanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Stress management, and relevant tools and strategies
- Gestalt therapy
- Anxiety and depressive mood disorders assessment and intervention
- Habits, addictions and treatment strategies
- Parts Therapy
- Conscious and subconscious communication